In vinfer.com cookies are used in order to render a better service and to provide a better experience for your navigation. We wish to advise you in a clear and precise manner concerning the cookies we use, specifying below, what is a cookie, what do cookies do, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how to configure or disable same if so desired. What is a cookie and what do cookies do?
A “Cookie” is a small file which is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer, tablet, Smartphone or any other device with browsing information. The group of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which could be improved. Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in the rendering of the interactive services, making navigation easier and the usability of our website. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the cookies harm your computer. In contrast, the fact that the cookies are active helps us identify and resolve errors. What types of cookies are used? 1.
Technical Cookies: Are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. Are inherent cookies and do not save any personal information whatsoever.
- Personalisation Cookies: Are those which allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a number of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed etc.
Analysis Cookies: Are those which enable us to quantify the number of users and thus the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the services rendered. To that end the browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products and services which we offer is analysed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observation. Thanks to same, we can learn about the internet browsing habits and show advertising related to your navigation profile.
|SECURITY||AUTH_KEY, SECURE_AUTH_KEY, LOGGED_IN_KEY, NONCE_KEY.||48 hours or when closing the browser. 14 days if remember me icon is clicked||Own.||LABORATORIOS VINFER S.A.|
|LANGUAGE||Language Preference: Used to remember what language the visitor chose in his/her session.||Session cookie||Own.||LABORATORIOS VINFER S.A.|
|SESSIONID||Visitor session record: Used to register your session; it is not intrusive nor maintains its registration between visits or on various websites. Used for things such as login and shopping cart. It is integrated into our Web server software.||Session cookie||Own.||LABORATORIOS VINFER S.A.|
|ns_cookietest||Verification of browser preferences: Used so as to confirm that your browser can accept cookies.||Session cookie||Own.||LABORATORIOS VINFER S.A.|
|ns_session||Visitor session group: Used to identify user sessions for statistics as a whole.||Session cookie||Own.||LABORATORIOS VINFER S.A.|
|__utma||Identification of unique visitors: Used to record and control unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.||2 years||Google (Analytics)||Google Inc.|
|__utmb||Calculation of the visitor session time: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If any of these two cookies is missing, another activity which initiates the start of a new session.||30 minutes||Google (Analytics)||Google Inc.|
|__utmc||Calculation of the visitor session time: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If any of these two cookies is missing, another activity which initiates the start of a new session.||Session||Google (Analytics)||Google Inc.|
|__utmz||Sources of traffic and browsing record: Used to record how the user comes to our Web site (via a Google search, a notification etc.) and the paths to follow whilst online. This information is used to improve the user experience in future updates.||6 months||Google (Analytics)||Google Inc.|
|zoopim||Web and Analysis and customer service (online chat)||1 year||zoopim||Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd|
|addthis||Contents Analysis||1 year||addthis||AddThis, Inc.|
– In the setup menu, on the top right of the browser. – Select “Options” and click on “Show advanced options”. – Select “Content Settings”. – In the selected cookies section FOR OUR WEBSITE COOKIES “Allow that local data be stored (recommended) “to accept all cookies, “Save local data until logging of from browser” to delete cookies when logging off from browser or “Do not allow site data” to reject all cookies. FOR THIRD PARTY COOKIES (advertisers) if you select “Block sites data and third-party cookies” you will be rejecting the cookies that we use for advertising. Mozilla Firefox (for PC)
– In the Tools menu, select “options”. – Select the Privacy tab on the top part of the window. – From the dropdown menu select “use custom settings for the browsing history”. – Select “Accept Cookies” and “Accept third party cookies” so as to accept all cookies or select only “Accept cookies from third parties” and the NEVER option to refuse the advertising cookies. Mozilla Firefox (for PC)
– In the upper tool menu, click on Firefox and select “Preferences”.. – Click on Privacy. – In the browsing history section, select from the dropdown tab “Use a customised setting for browsing history”. – Select “Accept Cookies” and “Accept third party cookies” so as to accept all cookies or select only “Accept cookies from third parties” and the NEVER option to refuse the advertising cookies. IE 6+
– In the Tools menu, select “Internet options”. – Click on the Privacy tab. – You will see a scroll cursor so as to configure the privacy which has six positions that enables you to control the amount of cookies which are installed: Block All Cookies, Registration (we may use technical cookies), High-Mean (block the first party and third party cookies which obtain the data without the explicit consent of the user), Mean (blocks the third-party cookies which collect data without the explicit consent of the user and restricts the first-party) Low (enables the first-party cookies and restricts those of the third party), and Accept all cookies. Apple Safari
With the Safari open, go to the Finder tool bar and select “Safari”. In the dropdown menu, select the “Preferences” option. Select the “Security” tab. In the “Accept Cookies” section select the “Always” option so as to accept all cookies, “never” to reject all or “Only from sites which I have visited” to reject the advertising and third-party cookies. For Safari in the “Block Cookies” section select the “Never” option so as to accept all cookies, “always” to reject all or “of advertising or third party” to reject the latter. IOS
– From the Home screen, select Settings. – Select Safari. – Click on Accept Cookies. – Select the “Always” option so as to accept all cookies, “never” to reject all or “from those visited” to reject the advertising and third-party cookies. ANDROID
– Start the browser application. – Click the Menu button and select the “More” option. – Click on the Settings option.. – Select or unselect “Accept cookies”.